Rays vs Red Sox Game Info
Tampa Bay Rays (61-48, 33-22 Away) vs. Boston Red Sox (59-49, 27-27 Home)
Date: Wednesday, July 31, 2019
Time: 7:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Fenway Park – Boston, MA
Rays vs Red Sox Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TB: (+132) | BOS: (-152
Spread: TB: +1.5 (-142) | BOS: -1.5 (+120)
Total: 11 – Over (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: TB: 21% | BOS: 79%
Probable Pitcher: TB: Andrew Kittredge (1-0, 3.05 ERA) | BOS: Rick Porcello (9-7, 5.55 ERA)
Rays vs Red Sox Betting Trends
- Tampa is 7-1 straight up in its last eight road games against Boston
- Tampa is 3-5 straight up in its last eight road games.
- The total has hit the over in each of Boston's last five games.
- Boston is 6-3 straight up in its last nine home games.
Rays vs Red Sox Stats
- Tampa is averaging 4.63 runs per game this season (No. 19 in MLB).
- Boston is averaging 5.84 runs per game this season (No. 1 in MLB).
- Andrew Kittredge is 0-2 with a 4.05 ERA in eight career appearances (two starts) against the Red Sox.
- Rick Porcello is 14-11 with a 3.50 ERA in 30 career starts against the Rays.
Rays vs Red Sox Prop Bet
All Rays-Red Sox betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Home Total Runs (Red Sox): Over 5.5 (-122) – The Red Sox put up some crazy offensive numbers in their recent four-game series against the New York Yankees over the weekend. The Red Sox scored nine or more runs in three of those games, averaging 11 runs per contest over that stretch. The Red Sox also put five on the board in a 6-5 loss to the Rays on Tuesday night, so look for the Red Sox to push this offensive streak back above the 5.5-run mark Wednesday night.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.