The MLB's Wednesday schedule includes the Tampa Bay Rays facing the Baltimore Orioles.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the most important info regarding this game.
Rays vs Orioles Game Info
- Tampa Bay Rays (52-45) vs. Baltimore Orioles (49-48)
- Date: Wednesday, July 27, 2022
- Time: 7:05 PM ET
- Venue: Oriole Park at Camden Yards -- Baltimore, Maryland
Rays vs Orioles Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: TB: (-118) | BAL: (-100)
- Spread: TB: -1.5 (+140) | BAL: +1.5 (-170)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Rays vs Orioles Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Tampa Bay Rays looking to Drew Rasmussen (6-3), and Tyler Wells (7-6) getting the nod for the Baltimore Orioles.
Rays vs Orioles Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Rays win (60.8%)
Rays vs Orioles Moneyline
- Baltimore is the underdog, +100 on the moneyline, while Tampa Bay is a -118 favorite despite being on the road.
Rays vs Orioles Spread
- The Rays are favored by 1.5 runs on the road versus the Orioles. The Rays are +140 to cover the spread, while the Orioles are -170.
Rays vs Orioles Over/Under
- The Rays-Orioles game on July 27 has been given an over/under of 8 runs. The over is set at -110 and the under at -110.
Rays vs Orioles Betting Trends
- The Rays have been victorious in 39, or 60.9%, of the 64 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- This year, Tampa Bay has won 37 of 61 games when listed as at least -118 or better on the moneyline.
- Tampa Bay and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 46 of their 97 opportunities.
- The Orioles are 39-43 in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 47.6% of those games).
- Baltimore is 35-41 (winning 46.1% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of -100 or longer.
- Baltimore has played in 93 games with set over/under, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 42 times (42-47-4).