Raptors vs Celtics Game Info
NBA Eastern Conference Playoffs Round 2 - Game 4 (BOS Leads Series 2-1)
No. 2 Toronto Raptors (53-19, 27-9 Away) vs. No. 3 Boston Celtics (48-24, 26-10 Home)
Date: Saturday, Sept. 5, 2020
Time: 6:30 p.m. EST
Venue: ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex – Lake Buena Vista, FL
Raptors vs Celtics Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TOR: (-124) | BOS: (+106)
Spread: TOR: -1.5 (-112) | BOS: +1.5 (-108)
Total: 213 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: TOR: (N/A) | BOS: (N/A)
Series Price: TOR: (+172) | BOS: (-215)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: TOR: (+1200) | BOS: (+700)
Updated NBA Playoff Bracket
Raptors vs Celtics Expert Prediction & Pick
All NBA predictions & expert picks are from CBS Sports.
Spread: Boston Celtics +1.5
Over/Under: Over 213.5
Raptors vs Celtics Betting Trends
- Toronto defeated Boston, 104-103, yesterday in Game 3.
- Toronto is 2-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- Toronto is 1-6 ATS in its last seven games against Boston.
- Boston is 6-1 ATS in its last seven games.
- Boston is 6-1 straight up this postseason.
Raptors vs Celtics Stats
- Toronto is averaging 112.9 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 12 in the NBA).
- Toronto is surrendering 106.4 PPG this season (No. 1 in the NBA).
- Boston is averaging 113.3 PPG this season (No. 11 in the NBA).
- Boston is surrendering 106.6 PPG this season (No. 2 in the NBA).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.