Pistons vs Timberwolves Opening Day Game Info
NBA Regular Season Game
Detroit Pistons (0-0) vs. Minnesota Timberwolves (0-0)
Date: Wednesday, Dec. 23, 2020
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Target Center — Minneapolis, MN
Coverage: NBA League Pass
Pistons vs Timberwolves Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DET: (+215) | MIN: (-260)
Spread: DET: +6 (-110) | MIN: -6 (-110)
Total: 224.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: DET: (22%) | MIN: (78%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: DET: (+24000) | MIN: (+12000)
Pistons vs Timberwolves Expert Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Pistons vs Timberwolves Betting Trends
- Detroit was 26-39-1 against the spread (ATS) last season.
- The total hit the over in 40 of Detroit's 66 games last season.
- Minnesota was 23-39-2 ATS last season.
- The total hit the over in 36 of Minnesota' 64 games last season.
Pistons vs Timberwolves Stats
- Detroit averaged 107.2 points per game (PPG) last season (No. 25 in the NBA).
- Detroit surrendered 110.8 PPG last season (No. 15 in the NBA).
- Minnesota averaged 113.2 PPG last season (No. 11 in the NBA).
- Minnesota surrendered 117.5 PPG last season (No. 28 in the NBA).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!