Cover Photo: Getty Images
Pirates vs Marlins Game Info
Pittsburgh Pirates (30-38, 17-20 Away) vs. Miami Marlins (24-42, 12-23 Home)
Date: Friday, June 14, 2019
Time: 7:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Marlins Park – Miami, FL
Pirates vs Marlins Betting Odds & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PIT: (+102) | MIA: (-116)
Spread: PIT: +1.5 (-210) | MIA: -1.5 (+176)
Total: 8.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-116)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: PIT: 91% | MIA: 9%
Probable Pitcher: PIT: Steven Brault (2-1, 5.05 ERA) | MIA: Trevor Richards (3-6, 3.31 ERA)
Pirates vs Marlins Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in four of Pittsburgh's last five games.
- Pittsburgh is 0-7 straight up in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the over in eight of the Miami's last 11 games.
- Miami is 1-6 straight up in its last seven games.
Pirates vs Marlins Stats
- Pittsburgh is averaging 4.35 runs per game this season (No. 20 in MLB).
- Miami is averaging 3.52 runs per game this season (No. 30 in MLB).
- Steven Brault is 2-0 with a 5.32 ERA when pitching on the road this season, and this will be his first career start against Miami.
- Trevor Richards allowed zero earned runs through 7 innings pitched in his lone career start against Pittsburgh.
Pirates vs Marlins Prop Bet
All Pirates-Marlins betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Home Total Runs: Under 4 (-104) – Steven Brault's season-long 5.05 ERA could make this mark a little tougher to stomach at first, but the lefty has actually been much better as of late. Brault has allowed two earned runs or fewer in each of his last five outings. The Marlins are also last in the MLB in runs per game, scoring just 3.52 runs per contest overall and 3.20 runs per home game this season.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Leo Abbe-Schneider is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Leo also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username leoabbe2. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.