Pirates vs Cubs Game Info
Pittsburgh Pirates (65-82, 34-41 Away) vs. Chicago Cubs (78-68, 47-24 Home)
Date: Friday, Sept. 13, 2019
Time: 4:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Wrigley Field – Chicago, IL
Pirates vs Cubs Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PIT: (+190) | CHC: (-225)
Spread: PIT: +1.5 (-102) | CHC: -1.5 (-114)
Total: 11 – Over (-114) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: PIT: 14% | CHC: 86%
Probable Pitcher: PIT: Steven Brault (4-4, 4.13 ERA) | CHC: Jon Lester (12-10, 4.51 ERA)
Pirates vs Cubs Betting Trends
- Pittsburgh is 5-0 against the spread (ATS) in its last five road games.
- Pittsburgh is 7-1 straight up in its last eight road games.
- The Cubs are 7-1 straight up in their last eight road games against Pittsburgh.
- The Cubs are 6-1 straight up in their last seven games against Pittsburgh.
Pirates vs Cubs Stats
- Pittsburgh is averaging 4.77 runs per game this season (No. 17 in MLB).
- The Cubs are averaging 4.90 runs per game this season (No. 14 in MLB).
- Steven Brault is 0-1 with a 6.31 ERA in 13 career appearances (four starts) against the Cubs.
- Jon Lester is 11-6 with a 3.02 ERA in 21 career starts against Pittsburgh.
Pirates vs Cubs Prop Bet
All Pirates-Cubs betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- To Hit a Home Run: Kris Bryant (+240) — The Chicago Cubs open up a key series this weekend against the Pittsburgh Pirates, with several teams fighting for the second NL Wild Card spot. Facing Pittsburgh starter Steven Brault, Kris Bryant owns a monstrous .571/.667/1.143 batting line in 14 at-bats, including two homers. Bryant also had a two-homer game earlier this week and has four hits in his last 10 at-bats overall.
FanDuel Sportsbook is now live in PA! New users get a risk free bet up to $500. Claim your offer today.