Pirates vs Cubs Game Info
Pittsburgh Pirates (44-45, 22-24 Away) vs. Chicago Cubs (47-43, 29-16 Home)
Date: Friday, July 12, 2019
Time: 2:20 p.m. EST
Venue: Wrigley Field – Chicago, IL
Pirates vs Cuba Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PIT: (+146) | CHC: (-168)
Spread: PIT: +1.5 (-142 | CHC -1.5 (+120)
Total: 9.5 – Over (-106) | Under: (-118)
Public (Moneyline) Betting Percentages: PIT: 27% | CHC: 73%
Probable Pitcher: PIT: Chris Archer (3-6, 5.49 ERA) | CHC: Yu Darvish (2-4, 5.01 ERA)
Pirates vs Cubs Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in each of Pittsburgh's last five games.
- Pittsburgh is 5-2 straight up in its last seven games.
- The Cubs are 2-5 straight up in their last seven games.
- The total has hit the under in 10 of the Cubs' last 15 games against Pittsburgh.
Pirates vs Cubs Stats
- Pittsburgh is averaging 4.85 runs per game this season (No. 16 in MLB).
- The Cubs are averaging 5.06 runs per game this season (No. 11 in MLB).
- Chris Archer has a 2-1 record with a 2.79 ERA in five career starts against the Cubs.
- Yu Darvish has a 1-2 record with a 3.75 ERA in four career starts against Pittsburgh.
Pirates vs Cubs Prop Bet
All Pirates-Cubs betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- To Hit a Home Run: Josh Bell (+240) – Bell enters the post-break part of the season with 27 home runs, tied for fifth in all of baseball. Today he faces a struggling righty in Yu Darvish at Wrigley Field. Considering 20 of Bell's 27 home runs have come against a right-handed pitcher this season, the Pittsburgh Pirates' slugger has a good shot at going deep this afternoon.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.