Pirates vs Cardinals Game Info
Pittsburgh Pirates (0-2, 0-2 Away) vs. St. Louis Cardinals (2-0, 2-0 Home)
Date: Sunday, July 26, 2020
Time: 2:15 p.m. EST
Venue: Busch Stadium – St. Louis, MO
Pirates vs Cardinals Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook. All probable pitchers' ERAs listed below reflect their 2019 MLB performance.
Moneyline: PIT: (+122) | STL: (-140)
Spread: PIT: +1.5 (-148| STL: -1.5 (+126)
Total: 9 – Over: (-104) | Under: (-118)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): PIT: (14%) | STL: (86%)
Probable Pitcher: PIT: Mitch Keller (1-5, 7.13 ERA) | STL: Dakota Hudson (16-7, 3.35 ERA)
World Series Odds: PIT: (+16000) | STL: (+3000)
Pirates vs Cardinals Betting Trends
- The Pirates covered the spread (run line) in 46.3 percent of their games last season (No. 26 in MLB). Pittsburgh failed to cover the spread last night, making them 1-1 in 2020.
- The Cardinals covered the spread (run line) in 52.6 percent of their games last season (No. 9 in MLB). St. Louis covered the spread last night, making them 1-1 this season.
- The Pirates hit the over in 59.6 percent of their games last season (No. 1 in MLB).
- The Cardinals hit the over in 45.7 percent of their games last season (No. 26 in MLB).
Pirates vs Cardinals Stats
- The Pirates averaged 4.68 runs per game last season (T-No. 19 in MLB). The Pirates scored 1 run yesterday.
- The Cardinals averaged 4.65 runs per game last season (No. 21 in MLB). The Cardinals scored 9 runs yesterday.
- The Pirates surrendered 5.62 runs per game last season (No. 27 in MLB).
- The Cardinals surrendered 4.09 runs per game last season (No. 5 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!