On Friday in the MLB, the Pittsburgh Pirates are up against the Cincinnati Reds.
Here's everything you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Pirates vs Reds Game Info
- Pittsburgh Pirates (13-18) vs. Cincinnati Reds (8-24)
- Date: Friday, May 13, 2022
- Time: 6:35 PM ET
- Venue: PNC Park -- Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Pirates vs Reds Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: PIT: (-120) | CIN: (+102)
- Spread: PIT: +1.5 (-200) | CIN: -1.5 (+164)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-104) | Under: (-118)
Pirates vs Reds Probable Starting Pitchers
The scheduled starters are Mitch Keller (0-4) for the Pittsburgh Pirates, and Tyler Mahle (1-4) for the Cincinnati Reds.
Pirates vs Reds Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Reds win (53.2%)
Pirates vs Reds Moneyline
- The moneyline numbers for Pirates vs. Reds reveal Pittsburgh as the favorite (-120) and Cincinnati as the underdog (+102) on the road.
Pirates vs Reds Spread
- The Reds are 1.5-run favorites against the spread for this matchup with the Pirates. The Reds are +164 to cover, while the Pirates are -200 to cover as a 1.5-run underdog on the runline.
Pirates vs Reds Over/Under
- Pirates versus Reds, on May 13, has an over/under of 8, with the over being -104 and the under -118.
Pirates vs Reds Betting Trends
- The Pirates have been victorious in three of the six contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- This year, Pittsburgh has won three of six games when listed as at least -116 or better on the moneyline.
- Contests with Pittsburgh have gone over the total set by oddsmakers in 13 of 31 chances this season.
- The Reds have won seven of the 27 games they were the moneyline underdog this season (25.9%).
- Cincinnati is 6-20 (winning only 23.1% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of -102 or longer.
- Cincinnati has played in 30 games with set over/under, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 19 times (19-10-1).