Phillies vs Nationals Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for June 18
The Philadelphia Phillies are among the MLB squads busy on Saturday, up against the Washington Nationals.
Before you do any MLB betting on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's everything you need to know.
Phillies vs Nationals Game Info
- Philadelphia Phillies (35-31) vs. Washington Nationals (23-45)
- Date: Saturday, June 18, 2022
- Time: 4:35 PM ET
- Venue: Nationals Park -- Washington, District of Columbia
- Coverage: MASN
Phillies vs Nationals Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: PHI: (-200) | WSH: (+168)
- Spread: PHI: -1.5 (-132) | WSH: +1.5 (+110)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Phillies vs Nationals Probable Starting Pitchers
The Phillies will give the ball to Aaron Nola (4-4) versus the Nationals and Josiah Gray (6-4).
Phillies vs Nationals Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Phillies win (60.8%)
Phillies vs Nationals Moneyline
- Washington is a +168 underdog on the moneyline, while Philadelphia is a -200 favorite on the road.
Phillies vs Nationals Spread
- The Nationals are hosting the Phillies, and are +1.5 on the runline. The Nationals are +110 to cover the spread, and the Phillies are -132.
Phillies vs Nationals Over/Under
- An over/under of 8.5 has been set for Phillies-Nationals on June 18, with the over being -114 and the under -106.
Phillies vs Nationals Betting Trends
- The Phillies have been victorious in 24, or 57.1%, of the 42 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- This season, Philadelphia has come away with a win three times in four chances when named as a favorite of at least -210 or shorter on the moneyline.
- Philadelphia's games have gone over the total in 39 of their 67 opportunities.
- The Nationals have won 18 of the 58 games they were the underdog on the moneyline this season (31%).
- When it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +176 or longer, Washington has gone 4-8 (33.3%).
- In the 67 games bookmakers have set an over/under for Washington, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 36 times (36-27-4).