Penn State vs Ohio Prediction, Odds, & Betting Trends for College Football Week 2 Game
The Penn State Nittany Lions are among the college football squads busy on Saturday, up against the Ohio Bobcats.
We've got you covered, in terms of the most important info regarding NCAA football betting lines, before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Penn State vs Ohio Odds & Spread
All college football odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: Penn State: (-3000) | Ohio: (+1200)
Spread: Penn State: -24.5 (-112) | Ohio: +24.5 (-108)
Total: 54.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Penn State vs Ohio Betting Trends
- Penn State had seven wins in 13 games against the spread last year.
- Penn State didn't have a win ATS (0-1) as favorites of 24.5 points or greater last year.
- Out of 13 Penn State games last year, three hit the over.
- Ohio covered the spread four times in 11 games last season.
- In 11 Ohio games last season, three of them hit the over.
Penn State vs Ohio Prediction & Pick
All college football win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Penn State wins (98.0%)
Penn State vs Ohio Point Spread
Ohio is a 24.5-point underdog against Penn State. Ohio is -108 to cover the spread, and Penn State is -112.
Penn State vs Ohio Over/Under
The over/under for Penn State-Ohio on September 10 is 54.5. The over is -110, and the under is -110.
Penn State vs Ohio Moneyline
Ohio is the underdog, +1000 on the moneyline, while Penn State is a -3000 favorite.