Cover Photo: Getty Images
Penguins vs Islanders Game Info
No. 3 Pittsburgh Penguins (44-26-12, 100 points) vs. No. 2 New York Islanders (48-27-7, 103 points)
Date: Friday, April 12, 2019
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Nassau Coliseum — Uniondale, NY
Penguins vs Islanders Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PIT: (-130) | NYI: (+110)
Spread: PIT: -1.5 (+210) | NYI: +1.5 (-250)
Total: 5.5 – Over: (+105) | Under: (-125)
Penguins vs Islanders Betting Trends & Stats
- Pittsburgh is 22-20 against the spread (ATS) on the road this season.
- New York is 22-20 ATS at home this season.
- Pittsburgh is 5-1 ATS in its last six road games.
- New York is 3-1 ATS in its last four home games.
- The total has gone over in five of the last 10 meetings between Pittsburgh and New York.
Penguins vs Islanders Prop Bet
All Penguins-Islanders betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Number of Home Goals: New York Islanders 2 or Less (-130) – The Islanders have been excellent at home this year, but they aren't exactly an offensive powerhouse at Nassau. Excluding its win in Game 1, New York has scored two or fewer goals in six of its last seven home contests.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.