Penguins vs Avalanche Game Info
Pittsburgh Penguins (26-12-5, 57 points) vs. Colorado Avalanche (25-15-4, 54 points)
Date: Friday, Jan. 10, 2020
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Pepsi Center – Denver, CO
Penguins vs Avalanche Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PIT: (+125) | COL: (-150)
Spread: PIT: +1.5 (-200) | COL: -1.5 (+170)
Total: 6 – Over: (-120) | Under: (+100)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: PIT: 36% | COL: 64%
Odds to Win Stanley Cup: PIT: (+1600) | COL: (+900)
Penguins vs Avalanche Expert Prediction & Pick
All NHL expert predictions and picks are according to CBS Sports.
Winner: Pittsburgh Penguins
Over/Under: Under 6.5 Goals
Penguins vs Avalanche Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Pittsburgh defeated Colorado, 3-2 (OT), in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Oct. 16, 2019.
- Colorado is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Pittsburgh.
- Pittsburgh is 5-5 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Colorado.
- Pittsburgh is 6-1 straight up in its last seven road games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Colorado's last five games.
- Pittsburgh defeated the Vegas Golden Knights, 4-3, on the road in its most recent game on Tuesday, Jan. 7.
- Colorado lost to the New York Rangers, 5-3, on the road in its most recent game on Tuesday, Jan. 7.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.