Pelicans vs Thunder Game Info
NBA Regular Season Game
New Orleans Pelicans (2-2, 1-2 Away) vs. Oklahoma City Thunder (1-2, 0-2 Home)
Date: Thursday, Dec. 31, 2020
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Chesapeake Energy Arena — Oklahoma City, OK
Pelicans vs Thunder Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NO: (-220) | OKC: (+184)
Spread: NO: -5.5 (-114) | OKC: +5.5 (-106)
Total: 215.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: NO: (69%) | OKC: (31%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: NO: (+10000) | OKC: (+25000)
Pelicans vs Thunder Expert Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Pelicans vs Thunder Betting Trends
- New Orleans is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games against Oklahoma City.
- The total has hit the under in seven of New Orleans' last eight games.
- Oklahoma City is 4-1 ATS in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in seven of Oklahoma City's last eight home games.
Pelicans vs Thunder Stats
- New Orleans is averaging 98.8 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 30 in the NBA).
- New Orleans is surrendering 104.0 PPG this season (No. 3 in the NBA).
- Oklahoma City is averaging 108.3 PPG this season (No. 25 in the NBA).
- Oklahoma City is surrendering 111.7 PPG this season (No. 14 in the NBA).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.