In MLB action on Sunday, the San Diego Padres play the Kansas City Royals.
Here's what you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Padres vs Royals Game Info
- San Diego Padres (70-58) vs. Kansas City Royals (51-77)
- Date: Sunday, August 28, 2022
- Time: 2:10 PM ET
- Venue: Kauffman Stadium -- Kansas City, Missouri
Padres vs Royals Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: SD: (-190) | KC: (+160)
- Spread: SD: -1.5 (-120) | KC: +1.5 (-100)
- Total: 9.5 -- Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Padres vs Royals Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the San Diego Padres looking to Sean Manaea (7-6), and Jonathan Heasley (1-7) getting the nod for the Kansas City Royals.
Padres vs Royals Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Padres win (62.8%)
Padres vs Royals Moneyline
- San Diego is a -190 favorite on the moneyline, while Kansas City is a +160 underdog at home.
Padres vs Royals Spread
- The Padres are 1.5-run road favorites on the runline against the Royals. The Padres are -120 to cover, and the Royals are -100.
Padres vs Royals Over/Under
- A total of 9.5 runs has been set for the Padres-Royals game on August 28, with the over available at -105 and the under at -115.
Padres vs Royals Betting Trends
- The Padres have been victorious in 49, or 55.7%, of the 88 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- This season, San Diego has come away with a win 17 times in 23 chances when named as a favorite of at least -190 or better on the moneyline.
- San Diego's games have gone over the total in 56 of their 126 opportunities.
- The Royals have won 35 of the 94 games they were the moneyline underdog this season (37.2%).
- Kansas City is 7-27 (winning only 20.6% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of +160 or longer.
- In the 117 games bookmakers have set an over/under for Kansas City, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 58 times (58-53-6).