The San Diego Padres are among the MLB teams playing on Monday, versus the San Francisco Giants.
Here's everything you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Padres vs Giants Game Info
- San Diego Padres (61-50) vs. San Francisco Giants (53-55)
- Date: Monday, August 8, 2022
- Time: 9:40 PM ET
- Venue: PETCO Park -- San Diego, California
Padres vs Giants Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: SD: (-184) | SF: (+154)
- Spread: SD: -1.5 (+118) | SF: +1.5 (-142)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Padres vs Giants Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the San Diego Padres looking to Blake Snell (4-5), and Alex Wood (7-9) taking the ball for the San Francisco Giants.
Padres vs Giants Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Padres win (54.3%)
Padres vs Giants Moneyline
- The Padres vs Giants moneyline has San Diego as a -184 favorite, while San Francisco is a +154 underdog on the road.
Padres vs Giants Spread
- The Giants are +1.5 on the runline against the Padres. The Giants are -142 to cover, and the Padres are +118.
Padres vs Giants Over/Under
- A total of 7.5 runs has been set for the Padres-Giants contest on August 8, with the over available at -114 and the under at -106.
Padres vs Giants Betting Trends
- The Padres have been chosen as favorites in 71 games this year and have walked away with the win 40 times (56.3%) in those games.
- This year, San Diego has won 13 of 19 games when listed as at least -180 or better on the moneyline.
- San Diego and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 50 of their 109 opportunities.
- The Giants have an 8-22 record in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 26.7% of those games).
- When it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +152 or longer, San Francisco has gone 2-3 (40%).
- San Francisco has combined with opponents to go over the total 52 times this season for a 52-47-6 record against the over/under.