In MLB action on Monday, the San Diego Padres play the Arizona Diamondbacks.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the vital info regarding this game.
Padres vs Diamondbacks Game Info
- San Diego Padres (41-27) vs. Arizona Diamondbacks (32-36)
- Date: Monday, June 20, 2022
- Time: 9:40 PM ET
- Venue: PETCO Park -- San Diego, California
Padres vs Diamondbacks Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: SD: (-172) | ARI: (+144)
- Spread: SD: -1.5 (+126) | ARI: +1.5 (-152)
- Total: 7 -- Over: (-122) | Under: (+100)
Padres vs Diamondbacks Probable Starting Pitchers
The San Diego Padres will give the start to Yu Darvish (6-3, 3.35 ERA), who is looking for win No. 7 on the season, and the Diamondbacks will turn to Zach Davies (2-3, 3.78 ERA).
Padres vs Diamondbacks Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Padres win (67.6%)
Padres vs Diamondbacks Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Padres-Diamondbacks, San Diego is the favorite at -172, and Arizona is +144 playing on the road.
Padres vs Diamondbacks Spread
- The Padres are hosting the Diamondbacks and are favored by 1.5 runs on the spread. The Padres are +126 to cover the runline, with the Diamondbacks being -152.
Padres vs Diamondbacks Over/Under
- A combined run total of 7 has been set for Padres-Diamondbacks on June 20, with the over at -122 and the under at +100.
Padres vs Diamondbacks Betting Trends
- The Padres have been victorious in 24, or 60%, of the 40 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- This season, San Diego has been victorious six times in eight chances when named as a favorite of at least -188 or better on the moneyline.
- San Diego and their opponents have gone over in 28 of their 66 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Diamondbacks have been the moneyline underdog 54 total times this season. They've gone 24-30 in those games.
- Arizona has a 4-11 record (winning only 26.7% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of +158 or longer.
- Arizona has played in 68 games with a set over/under, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 29 times (29-38-1).