Bulls vs Pacers Game Info
Chicago Bulls (19-30, 8-15 Away) vs. Indiana Pacers (30-17, 17-5 Home)
Date: Wednesday, Jan. 29, 2020
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Bankers Life Fieldhouse – Indianapolis, IN
Bulls vs Pacers Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CHI: (+370) | IND: (-480)
Spread: CHI: +9.5 (-110) | IND: -9.5 (-110)
Total: 213.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: CHI: 22% | IND: 78%
Odds to Win 2020 NBA Finals: CHI: (+25000) | IND: (+6500)
Victor Oladipo Return
- Victor Oladipo is playing in his first game since suffering a ruptured quad tendon in his knee on Jan. 23, 2019.
- Oladipo averaged 18.8 points, 5.6 rebounds and 5.2 assists over 36 games for Indiana last season.
- Indiana went 25-11 with Oladipo active last season.
Bulls vs Pacers Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in four of Chicago's last six games.
- Chicago is 0-7 straight up in its last seven games against Indiana.
- Indiana is 6-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games.
- The total has hit the over in nine of Indiana's last 13 games.
Bulls vs Pacers Stats
- Chicago is averaging 105.7 points per game (PPG) this season (T-No. 25 in the NBA).
- Chicago is surrendering 107.7 PPG (No. 10 in the NBA).
- Indiana is averaging 110.0 PPG this season (No. 18 in the NBA).
- Indiana is surrendering 107.1 PPG this season (No. 8 in the NBA).
Bulls vs Pacers Prop Bet
All Bulls-Pacers betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Zach LaVine - Points: Under 28.5 (-110) — Zach LaVine has been held to 28 or fewer points in four of his last five games. While Victor Oladipo is expected to play limited minutes, his return gives the Pacers another solid defender in the backcourt that LaVine will match up with. In two matchups against Oladipo and Indiana last season, LaVine averaged 25.5 PPG.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.