Orioles vs Red Sox Game Info
Baltimore Orioles (39-84, 21-41 Away) vs. Red Sox (66-59, 32-32 Home)
Date: Sunday, Aug. 18, 2019
Time: 1:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Fenway Park – Boston, MA
Orioles vs Red Sox Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BAL: (+280) | BOS: (-340)
Spread: BAL: +1.5 (+152) | BOS: -1.5 (-180)
Total: 12 – Over (-116) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: BAL: 5% | BOS: 95%
Probable Pitcher: BAL: Ty Blach (0-1, 13.50 ERA) | BOS: Nathan Eovaldi (1-0, 5.77 ERA)
Orioles vs Red Sox Betting Trends & Probable Pitchers
- The total has hit the under in five of Baltimore's last six road games against Boston.
- The total has hit the over in six of Baltimore's last eight games.
- Boston is 4-1 straight up in its last five games.
- Baltimore is 0-6 straight up in its last six games.
Orioles vs Red Sox Stats
- Baltimore is averaging 4.33 runs per game this season (No. 26 in MLB).
- Boston is averaging 5.74 runs per game this season (No. 3 in MLB).
- Ty Blach is 0-1 with a 13.50 ERA in one road start this season. He has never faced the Red Sox in his career.
- Nathan Eovaldi is 3-0 with a 4.67 ERA in seven career starts against Baltimore.
Orioles vs Red Sox Prop Bet
All Orioles-Red Sox betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Money Line / Total Runs Double: Boston Red Sox / Under 12.5 (+155) — The Red Sox have a lot of ground to gain if they want to make the playoffs and playing the lowly Orioles should only help that cause. The Sox have limited the Orioles to one run through the first two games of the series, and today face lefty Ty Blach who has really struggled this season with a 13.94 ERA, albeit in just 10 1/3 innings.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.