Omega European Masters Tournament Info
Start Date: Thursday, Aug. 29, 2019
Tee Times Start: 1:40 a.m. EST
Course: Crans-sur-Sierre Golf Club – Crans-Montana, Switzerland
Course Stats: Par 70 (6,848 yards)
Purse: $2.78 million
Format: Stroke Play
Defending Champion: Matthew Fitzpatrick
Omega European Masters Betting Odds
All Omega European Masters betting lines, odds and prop bets are available at FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Rory McIlroy (+400)
- Matthew Fitzpatrick (+750)
- Tommy Fleetwood (+1100)
- Alex Noren (+2000)
- Danny Willett (+2000)
- Matt Wallace (+2000)
- Erik Van Rooyen (+2200)
- Rory Sabbatini (+2700)
- Sergio Garcia (+2700)
- Bernd Wiesberger (+3100)
- Thomas Pieters (+3100)
- Andrea Pavan (+3300)
Omega European Masters Betting Trends & Stats
- Rory McIlroy will look to follow up his FedExCup win last week.
- This tournament has ended in a playoff five of the last six years.
- McIlroy finished second in 2008 and third in 2011 here.
- Matthew Fitzpatrick is attempting to three-peat, after winning in both 2017 and 2018.
- Bernd Wiesberger has won twice in his last seven stroke play events played.
- The course sits approximately 5,000 feet above sea level, causing the ball to travel further and giving longer hitters that much more of an advantage on this shorter course.
Omega European Masters Prop Bet
All Omega European Masters betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Finishing Position - Top-5: Matthew Fitzpatrick (+175) — Getting close to 2/1 odds on the guy who has won this tournament in back-to-back years could be tough to ignore. It's a course he is clearly comfortable on and he's shown that winning the previous year doesn't affect his play. Fitzpatrick has the second-best odds outside of Rory McIlroy, who will be paying in his fifth tournament in as many weeks. Given Fitzpatrick's track record here, a top-5 finish is certainly possible.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.