Ole Miss vs Arkansas Week 7 Game Info
College Football Week 7
Ole Miss Rebels (1-2, 1-2 SEC) vs. Arkansas Razorbacks (1-2, 1-2 SEC)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 17, 2020
Time: 3.30 p.m. EST
Venue: Razorback Stadium – Fayetteville, AR
Coverage: SEC Network
Ole Miss vs Arkansas Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MISS: (-124) | ARK: (+102)
Spread: MISS: -1.5 (-112) | ARK: +1.5 (-108)
Total: 77.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MISS: (73%) | ARK: (27%)
Ole Miss vs Arkansas Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Ole Miss: (42.5%) | Arkansas: (57.5%)
Ole Miss vs Arkansas Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Ole Miss defeated Arkansas, 31-17, at home in the most recent head-to-head matchup between these two programs on Sept. 7, 2019.
- Arkansas is 36-28-1 in the 65 all-time, head-to-head matchups against Ole Miss.
- Arkansas is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups against Ole Miss.
- Ole Miss is 1-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games against Arkansas.
- The total has hit the over in four of Ole Miss' last five games.
- Arkansas is 5-0 ATS in its last five games.
- Arkansas is 1-11 straight up in its last 12 games.
- Ole Miss lost to then-No. 2 Alabama, 63-48, at home in Week 6.
- Arkansas lost to then-No. 13 Auburn, 30-28, on the road in Week 6.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.