Oklahoma State vs TCU Basketball Game Info
Oklahoma State Cowboys (11-3, 4-4 Big 12) vs. TCU Horned Frogs (9-7, 2-5 Big 12)
Date: Wednesday, Feb. 3, 2021
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Ed and Rae Schollmaier Arena – Fort Worth, TX
Oklahoma State vs TCU Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: OKS: (-215) | TCU: (+180)
Spread: OKS: -4.5 (-115) | TCU: +4.5 (-105)
Total: 140.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: OKS: (N/A) | TCU: (N/A)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: OKS: (N/A) | TCU: (+20000)
Oklahoma State vs TCU Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Oklahoma State: 57.4%
Oklahoma State vs TCU Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- TCU defeated Oklahoma State, 77-76, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Dec. 16, 2020.
- Oklahoma State is 18-9 all-time in 27 head-to-head games against TCU.
- TCU is 3-2 in its last five head-to-head matchups against Oklahoma State.
- TCU is 6-4 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups with Oklahoma State.
- Oklahoma State defeated Arkansas, 81-77, at home in its most recent game on Jan. 30, 2021.
- TCU lost to Missouri, 102-98 (OT), on the road in its most recent game on Jan. 30, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.