Oklahoma State vs Oregon State Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 1
Oklahoma State Cowboys (0-0, 0-0 Away) vs. Oregon State Beavers (0-0, 0-0 Home)
Date: Friday, Aug. 30, 2019
Start Time: 10:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Reser Stadium – Corvallis, OR
Oklahoma State vs Oregon State Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: OKST: (-670) | OSU: (+480)
Spread: OKST: -15.5 (-110) | OSU: +15.5 (-110)
Total: 73.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: OKST: 47% | OSU: 53%
Oklahoma State vs Oregon State Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Oklahoma State and Oregon State have never faced one another in each program's respective history.
- Oklahoma State is 8-2 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups against Pac-12 opponents.
- Oregon State is 3-12 in its last 15 head-to-head matchups against Big 12 opponents.
- Oklahoma State finished the 2018 season with a 7-6 record.
- Oregon State finished the 2018 season with a 2-10 record.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.