On Sunday in college basketball, the No. 16 Ohio State Buckeyes are up against the Penn State Nittany Lions.
Here's what you need to know before placing your bet for this matchup on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Ohio State vs Penn State Point Spread
Ohio State is favored by 9.5 points against Penn State. Ohio State is -106 to cover the spread, while Penn State is -114.
Ohio State vs Penn State Over/Under
A total of 136.5 points has been set for the Ohio State-Penn State game on January 16, with the over available at -110 and the under at -110.
Ohio State vs Penn State Moneyline
Ohio State is the favorite, -430 on the moneyline, while Penn State is a +330 underdog.
Ohio State vs Penn State Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Ohio State wins (73.1%)
Ohio State vs Penn State Betting Trends
- Ohio State is 6-8-0 against the spread (ATS) this year.
- The Buckeyes have one win ATS (1-4) as a 9-point favorite or greater this year.
- Ohio State has seen 10 of its 14 games hit the over.
- Penn State has nine wins in 14 games against the spread this season.
- The Nittany Lions are unbeaten ATS (2-0) as a 9-point underdog or greater this season.
- Out of 14 Penn State games so far this season, six have gone over the total.
Ohio State vs Penn State Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Ohio State: (-430) | Penn State: (+330)
- Spread: Ohio State: -9.5 (-106) | Penn State: +9.5 (-114)
- Total: 136.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!