The NBA's Saturday schedule includes the Brooklyn Nets taking on the Boston Celtics.
We've got you covered with everything you need to know about this matchup, including the latest NBA odds and spreads at FanDuel Sportsbook.
Nets vs Celtics Game Info
- Brooklyn Nets (44-38) vs. Boston Celtics (51-31)
- Date: Saturday, April 23, 2022
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Venue: Barclays Center -- Brooklyn, New York
Nets vs Celtics Odds & Spread
- All NBA odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: BKN: (-162) | BOS: (+136)
- Spread: BKN: -3.5 (-106) | BOS: +3.5 (-114)
- Total: 222.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Nets vs Celtics Prediction
All NBA predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Celtics win (56.5%)
Nets vs Celtics Betting Trends
- Against the spread, Brooklyn is 33-47-4 this year.
- As 3.5-point favorites or more, the Nets are 12-26-2 against the spread.
- Brooklyn has seen 42 of its 82 games hit the over.
- Boston is 44-38-2 against the spread this season.
- The Celtics' ATS record as 3.5-point underdogs or more is 6-3-1.
- This season, 42 of Boston's 82 games have gone over the point total.
Nets vs Celtics Point Spread
The Celtics are at the Nets, and underdogs by 3.5 points (-114 to cover). And Brooklyn, the favorite, is -106.
Nets vs Celtics Over/Under
The over/under for Nets-Celtics on April 23 is 222.5. The over is -110, and the under is -110.
Nets vs Celtics Moneyline
Boston is a +136 underdog on the moneyline, while Brooklyn is a -162 favorite at home.