The Indiana Hoosiers versus the Nebraska Cornhuskers is on the college basketball schedule for Saturday.
Here's what you need to know before placing your bet for this matchup on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Nebraska vs Indiana Point Spread
Indiana is a 11.5-point favorite against Nebraska. Indiana is -110 to cover the spread, and Nebraska is -110.
Nebraska vs Indiana Over/Under
The Indiana-Nebraska game on December 4 has been given an over/under of 142.5 points. The over is -115 and the under is -105.
Nebraska vs Indiana Moneyline
Indiana is a -720 favorite on the moneyline, while Nebraska is a +490 underdog.
Nebraska vs Indiana Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Indiana wins (86.8%)
Nebraska vs Indiana Betting Trends
- Indiana's record against the spread (ATS) is 3-3-0.
- The Hoosiers have won twice ATS (2-1) as a 11.5-point favorite or more this season.
- Two Indiana games (out of six) have gone over the point total this season.
- Nebraska has four wins in eight games against the spread this year.
- Nebraska has seen five of its eight games go over the point total.
Nebraska vs Indiana Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Indiana: (-720) | Nebraska: (+490)
- Spread: Indiana: -11.5 (-110) | Nebraska: +11.5 (-110)
- Total: 142.5 -- Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!