Cover Photo: Getty Images
Nationals vs Reds Game Info
Washington Nationals (24-32, 11-17 Away) vs. Cincinnati Reds (26-30, 14-13 Home)
Date: Friday, May 31, 2019
Time: 7:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Great American Ball Park – Cincinnati, OH
Nationals vs Reds Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WAS: (-112) | CIN: (-102)
Spread: WAS: -1.5 (+140) | CIN: +1.5 (-164)
Total: 9 – Over: (-104) | Under: (-118)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: WAS: 56% | CIN: 44%
Starting Pitcher: WAS: Patrick Corbin (5-2, 2.85 ERA) | CIN: Tyler Mahle (1-5, 4.15 ERA)
Nationals vs Braves Betting Trends & Stats
- Washington is 5-0 straight up in its last five road games against Cincinnati.
- Washington is 10-1 straight up in its last 11 games against Cincinnati.
- The total has hit the over in six of Cincinnati's last eight games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Cincinnati's last six home games against Washington.
Nationals vs Braves Prop Bet
All Nationals-Reds betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Team to Score First: Washington Nationals (-166) – The Cincinnati Reds' offense has been mostly dormant this season, scoring an average of 4.45 runs per game in 2019, which ranks No. 21 in the MLB. While not a lot has gone well for the Nationals this year, Patrick Corbin remains a bright spot with his 5-2 record and 2.85 ERA. Look for Washington to score first, as the Nationals are coming off a four-run first inning against the Atlanta Braves on Wednesday.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.