NASCAR Xfinity Series Explore the Pocono Mountains 225 Odds, Schedule & Qualifying Results
After Justin Allgaier won last week's Crayon 200 in New Hampshire, the NASCAR Xfinity Series heads to Pennsylvania for the Explore the Pocono Mountains 225.
What Time Does the Explore the Pocono Mountains 225 Start?
2022 NASCAR Xfinity Series Explore the Pocono Mountains 225 at Pocono Raceway
Start Time: 5 p.m. ET
Date: Saturday, July 23, 2022
Laps: 90 (225 miles)
2021 Winner: Austin Cindric
Coverage: USA Network
Xfinity Series Pocono Qualifying Results and Starting Lineup
Qualifying for the Explore the Mountains 225 has yet to take place yet. It is scheduled for 9:30 a.m. on Saturday, July 23. This space will be updated once the results and starting lineup is finalized.
Xfinity Series Odds This Week
Cole Custer and Ty Gibbs are tied at +450 in this week's NASCAR Xfinity Series odds on FanDuel Sportsbook. Justin Allgaier (+600), Joe Berry (+700) and Noah Gragson (+900) round out the top five ahead of this race at Pocono.
- Cole Custer (+450)
- Ty Gibbs (+450)
- Justin Allgaier (+600)
- Josh Berry (+800)
- Noah Gragson (+900)
- Sam Mayer (+1000)
- A.J. Allmendinger (+1200)
- Ricky Stenhouse Jr. (+1200)
- Daniel Hemric (+1300)
- Brandon Jones (+1500)
- Austin Hill (+1500)
- Sammy Smith (+2000)
Where is the Xfinity Series Race This Week?
Saturday's Explore the Pocono Mountains 225 is taking place at Pocono Raceway in Long Pond, Pennsylvania. The weather forecast for racing action this weekend features some high temps, but skies are expected to be mostly clear.
Xfinity Series Schedule Pocono
Below is the full schedule for NASCAR activities on Saturday, July 23, when the Xfinity Series will race (all times ET).
- 9:30 a.m. - NASCAR Xfinity Series practice and qualifying (USA Network)
- 12 p.m. - NASCAR Camping World Truck Series CRC Brakleen 150 (FOX)
- 2:30 p.m. - NASCAR Cup Series practice and qualifying (USA Network)
- 5 p.m. - NASCAR Xfinity Series Explore the Pocono Mountains 225 (USA Network)
Xfinity Series Standings 2022
- Ty Gibbs (674 points)
- Justin Allgaier (686 points)
- AJ Allmendinger (702 points)
- Josh Berry (615 points)
- Noah Gragson (603 points)
- Austin Hill (569 points)
- Brandon Jones (537 points)
- Sam Mayer (512 points)
- Riley Herbst (493 points)
- Daniel Hemric (465 points)
- Ryan Sieg (439 points)
- Landon Casill (422 points) *playoffs cut-off spot
- Brandon Brown (361 points)
- Sheldon Creed (359 points)
- Anthony Alfredo (353 points)
Xfinity Series 2022 Season Schedule
- July 23: Explore the Pocono Mountains 225
- July 30: Pennzoil 150 at The Brickyard
- Aug. 6: New Holland 250
- Aug 20: NASCAR Xfinity Seires Race at Watkins Glen
- Aug. 26: Wawa 250 Powered by Coca-Cola
- Sept. 3: Sports Clips Haircuts VFW Help A Hero 200
- Sept. 10: Kansas Lottery 300
- Sept. 16: Food City 300
- Sept. 24: Andy's Frozen Custard 300 *first playoffs race
Xfinity Series Results This Week
The Explore the Pocono Mountains 225 starts at 5 p.m. ET on Saturday, July 23. This space will be updated when the winner is decided.
Isaiah De Los Santos is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Isaiah De Los Santos also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username zayyy05328. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.