What Time Does the Federated Auto Parts 400 Start?
2019 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series
Start Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Date: Saturday, Sept. 21, 2019
Laps: 400 (300 miles)
2018 Winner: Kyle Busch (Joe Gibbs Racing)
Where is the Federated Auto Parts 400 This Year?
- This year's Federated Auto Parts 400 will take place in Richmond, Virginia, at the Richmond Raceway.
Who Won the 2019 Federated Auto Parts 400 Pole?
- The 2019 Federated Auto Parts 400 pole winner hasn't been determined yet.
Federated Auto Parts 400 Odds
All Federated Auto Parts 400 betting lines, odds and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Kyle Busch (+320)
- Martin Truex Jr. (+500)
- Kevin Harvick (+600)
- Joey Logano (+720)
- Denny Hamlin (+780)
- Brad Keselowski (+840)
- Chase Elliott (+1100)
- Kyle Larson (+1500)
- Erik Jones (+1800)
Federated Auto Parts 400 Betting Trends & Stats
- A driver in a Toyota has won this race in three of the last four years.
- A driver from Joe Gibbs Racing has won this race in three of the last four years.
- Kyle Busch has finished in the top five in three of his last five races.
- Martin Truex Jr. won his last race, the South Point 400. Prior to that race, he had finished outside of the top-10 in three consecutive races.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.