NASCAR Odds for Toyota/Save Mart 350 and 2019 Pole Winner
Cover Photo: Getty Images
2019 Toyota/Save Mart 350 Start Time & Info
2019 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series
Date: Sunday, June 20, 2019
Time: 3 p.m. EST
2018 Winner: Martin Truex Jr.
Where is the 2019 Toyota/Save Mart 350 This Year?
The 2019 Toyota/Save Mart 350 is held at Sonoma Raceway in Sonoma, California. The Sonoma Raceway was formerly known as the Sears Point Raceway (1967-2001) and the Infineon Raceway (2002-12).
2019 Toyota/Save Mart 350 Odds & Betting Info
All NASCAR betting odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Kevin Harvick (+350)
- Martin Truex Jr. (+440)
- Chase Elliott (+600)
- Clint Bowyer (+600)
- Kyle Busch (+600)
- Kurt Busch (+1000)
- Joey Logano (+1100)
- Denny Hamlin (+1600)
- Brad Keselowski (+1800)
Who Won the 2019 Toyota/Save Mart Pole?
The 2019 Toyota/Save Mart Pole Winner has yet to be determined, as the 2019 Toyota/Save Mart 350 qualifying has not been completed for Sunday's race. Kyle Larson (+4200) was the 2018 Toyota/Save Mart 350 Pole Winner, finishing 14th overall in the official race results.
2019 Toyota/Save Mart 350 Betting Trends & Stats
- Martin Truex Jr. (+440) is the defending Toyota/Save Mart 350 champion.
- Nobody has won back-to-back Toyota/Save Mart 350 races since Jeff Gordon won three straight from 1998-2000.
- Kevin Harvick (+350) won the Toyota/Save Mart 350 in 2017. He finished in second place behind Truex Jr. in 2018.
- Harvick hasn't placed worst than sixth in any of the last four Toyota/Save Mart 350s, averaging a 3.35-place finish across those four races.
- Clint Bowyer (+600) has finished within the Top 3 spots in three-of-four Toyota/Save Mart 350s. The lone exception was caused by an electrical issue that took him out of the 2016 finish.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.