What Time Does the Pennzoil 400 Start?
The 23rd annual Pennzoil 400 presented by Jiffy Lube
Start Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Date: Sunday, Feb. 23, 2020
Laps: 267 (400.5 miles)
2019 Winner: Joey Logano (Team Penske)
Who Won the 2020 Pennzoil 400 Poll?
Kyle Busch (+450), of Joe Gibbs Racing, won pole in the 2020 Pennzoil 400 qualifying results on Saturday, Feb. 22. Kevin Harvick (+450), of Stewart-Haas Racing, won pole in last year's 2019 Pennzoil 400 race.
Pennzoil 400 Starting Lineup & Qualifying Results
Where is the Pennzoil 400 Race This Year?
The 23rd annual Pennzoil 400 is held at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Pennzoil 400 Betting Odds
All 2020 Pennzoil 400 betting lines, odds and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Kyle Busch (+450)
- Kevin Harvick (+450) *2019 Pennzoil 400 Winner
- Martin Truex Jr. (+500)
- Brad Keselowski (+600)
- Joey Logano (+700)
- Denny Hamlin (+750)
- Chase Elliott (+1200)
- Kyle Larson (+1200)
- Ryan Blaney (+1600)
- Erik Jones (+2200)
- William Byron (+2200)
- Kurt Busch (+2500)
- Jimmie Johnson (+3000)
Pennzoil 400 Entry List
Pennzoil 400 Betting Trends & Stats
- Jimmie Johnson has the most career Pennzoil 400 wins in NASCAR history with four (2005-07, 2010).
- Brad Keselowski (2014, 2016) and Kevin Harvick (2015, 2018) have both won the Pennzoil 400 twice.
- Keselowski has the best winning percentage (23.08 percent, 3-of-13) at Las Vegas Motor Speedway among all active driver's in Sunday's race.
- Johnson holds the title for most laps led on this track (595) among all active drivers in this race.
- Joey Logano's career 8.54 average finish at Las Vegas Motor Speedway for the best among all drivers on this track.
- Ford drivers have won three of the last four Pennzoil 400 races.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.