NASCAR Odds for Hollywood Casino 400 Race, Including Pole Winner & Start Time at Kansas Speedway
What Time Does the Hollywood Casino 400 Start?
2019 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series
Start Time: 2:30 p.m. EST
Date: Sunday, Oct. 20, 2019
Laps: 267 (400.5 miles)
2018 Winner: Chase Elliott (Hendrick Motorsports)
Where is the Hollywood Casino 400 This Year?
The 2019 Hollywood Casino 400 takes place at the Kansas Speedway in Kansas City, Kansas.
Who Won the Hollywood Casino 400 Pole?
Daniel Hemric, of Richard Childress Racing, won pole in the 2019 Hollywood Casino 400 race qualifying results. Joey Logano (+1100), of Team Penske, won the 2018 pole position in last year's Hollywood Casino 400 race.
Hollywood Casino 400 Betting Odds
All Hollywood Casino 400 betting lines, odds and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Kyle Busch (+410)
- Martin Truex Jr. (+470)
- Kevin Harvick (+600)
- Brad Keselowski (+650)
- Chase Elliott (+1100) *2018 Hollywood Casino 400 Champion
- Joey Logano (+1100)
- Denny Hamlin (+1300)
- Kyle Larson (+1300)
- Ryan Blaney (+1300)
- Kurt Busch (+1800)
- Erik Jones (+2000)
- Alex Bowman (+2500)
Hollywood Casino 400 Betting Trends & Stats
- Kevin Harvick (2013, 2016) and Joey Logano (2014-15) have combined to win four of the last six Hollywood Casino 400 races.
- Hendrick Motorsports has the most Hollywood Casino 400 wins by team with five (2001-02, 2008, 2011, 2018).
- Jimmie Johnson and Harvick are tied for the most wins at Kansas Speedway with three.
- In 27 career races at Kansas Speedway, Harvick has 24 top-20 finishes, 14 top-10 finishes and eight top-5 finishes.
- Chevrolet and Ford drivers have combined to win 14 of the last 15 Hollywood Casino 400 races.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.