What Time Does the First Data 500 Start?
2019 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series
Start Time: 3 p.m. EST
Date: Sunday, Oct. 27, 2019
Laps: 500 (263 miles)
2018 Winner: Joey Logano (Team Penske)
Where is the First Data 500 This Year?
The 2019 First Data 500 takes place at the Martinsville Speedway in Ridgeway, Virginia.
Who Won the First Data 500 Pole?
Denny Hamlin (+340), of Joe Gibbs Racing, won pole in the 2019 First Data 500 qualifying results. Kyle Busch (+400) won the 2018 First Data 500 pole last year.
First Data 500 Betting Odds
All First Data 500 betting lines, odds and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Denny Hamlin (+340)
- Kyle Busch (+400)
- Martin Truex Jr. (+450)
- Chase Elliott (+600)
- Joey Logano (+950)
- Brad Keselowski (+1000)
- Ryan Blaney (+1200)
- Clint Bowyer (+1800)
- Kevin Harvick (+1800)
- William Byron (+2800)
First Data 500 Betting Trends and Stats
- In his last five races at Martinsville, Kyle Busch has five top-5 finishes and one win.
- In his last five races at Martinsville, Brad Keselowski has four top-5 finishes and two wins.
- In his last five races at Martinsville, Martin Truex Jr. has three top-5 finishes.
- Busch holds the best average finish (2.6) of any driver over the last five races at Martinsville.
- Keselowski has led the most laps (712) among active driver's in Sunday's contest over the last five races at Martinsville.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.