NASCAR Odds for Camping World 400 and 2019 Pole Winner
By David Hayes
Camping World 400 Start Time & Info
2019 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series
Date: Sunday, June 30, 2019
Start Time: 3 p.m. EST
Laps: 267 (400.5 miles)
2018 Winner (Overton's 400): Kyle Busch (Joe Gibbs Racing)
Where is the Camping World 400 This Year?
The inaugural Camping World 400, formerly known as the Overton's 400 in 2018, will be held at the Chicagoland Speedway in Joliet, Illinois. The Chicagoland Speedway is 1.5 miles (2.4 kilometers) in length with an asphalt surface.
Camping World 400 Odds & Betting Info
All NASCAR betting odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Kevin Harvick (+270)
- Kyle Busch (+460)
- Martin Truex Jr. (+550)
- Brad Keselowski (+750)
- Chase Elliott (+900)
- Joey Logano (+1100)
- Kyle Larson (+1200)
Who Won the 2019 Camping World 400 Pole?
Austin Dillon (+3300), of Richard Childress Racing, won the 2019 Camping World 400 Pole in qualifying for Sunday's race. Paul Menard, of Wood Brothers Racing, won last year's Overton's 400 pole.
Camping World 400 Betting Trends & Stats
- Kyle Busch (+460) is the defending Camping World 400 (2018 Overton's 400) champion from last year.
- Martin Truex Jr. (+550) has won the Camping World 400 twice in the last three years, with back-to-back victories in 2016-17.
- Denny Hamlin (+1600) has finished in seventh place or better in each of the last five races at the Chicagoland Speedway, averaging a finish of 4.8 during that stretch.
- Brad Keselowski (+750) has won the Camping World 400 twice in the last seven years (2012, 2014).
- Toyota drivers have won five of the last six Camping World 400s.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.