NASCAR Odds for Auto Club 400 Race, Including Pole Winner and Start Time at Auto Club Speedway
By David Hayes
What Time Does the Auto Club 400 Start?
The 24th annual Auto Club 400
Start Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Date: Sunday, March 1, 2020
Laps: 200 (400 miles)
2019 Winner: Kyle Busch (Joe Gibbs Racing)
Who Won the 2020 Auto Club 400 Poll?
Clint Bowyer (+4200), of Stewart-Haas Racing, won pole in the 2020 Auto Club 400 qualifying results on Saturday, Feb. 29. Austin Dillon, of Richard Childress Racing, won pole in last year's 2019 Auto Club 400 race.
Auto Club 400 Starting Lineup & Qualifying Results
Where is the Auto Club 400 Race This Year?
The 24th annual Auto Club 400 is held at the Auto Club Speedway in Fontana, California.
Auto Club 400 Betting Odds
All 2020 Auto Club 400 betting lines, odds and props are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Kevin Harvick (+500)
- Kyle Busch (+500) *2019 Auto Club 400 Winner
- Joey Logano (+700)
- Martin Truex Jr. (+700)
- Brad Keselowski (+800)
- Chase Elliott (+800)
- Kyle Larson (+1000)
- Alex Bowman (+1200)
- Denny Hamlin (+1200)
- Ryan Blaney (+1200)
- William Byron (+2000)
- Jimmie Johnson (+2200)
- Erik Jones (+2800)
- Kurt Busch (+2800)
- Aric Almirola (+3500)
- Clint Bowyer (+4200) *2020 Auto Club 400 Pole Winner
Auto Club 400 Entry List
Auto Club 400 Betting Trends & Stats
- Jimmie Johnson (2002, 2010, 2016) and Kyle Busch (2013-14, 2019) are tied with Jeff Gordon and Matt Kenseth for the most career Auto Club 400 wins in NASCAR history with three.
- Among all active drivers in this Sunday's race, no one has more wins (six), a better winning percentage (24.0 percent), average finishing position (7.60) nor led more laps (980) on this track than Jimmie Johnson.
- Jimmie Johnson hasn't won this event since 2016, but across his 25 career performances at Auto Club Speedway, Johnson has clocked 23 top-20 finishes (92.0 percent), 17 top-10 finishes (68.0 percent), 13 top-5 finishes (52.0 percent) – all of which lead active drivers in Sunday's race.
- Kyle Busch has been as strong as ever in his recent performances on this track, averaging a 4.0 average finish across his last three Auto Club 400s.
- Kyle Larson has been an incredibly impressive in his six career showings here, already having won the same number of races (1) on this track as Kevin Harvick and Kurt Busch in 20 fewer races.
- Toyota (4) and Chevrolet (5) drivers have combined to win nine of the last 10 Auto Club 400 races.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.