NASCAR Odds for AAA Texas 500 Race, 2019 Pole Winner & Start Time at Texas Motor Speedway
By Zach Brunner
What Time Does the AAA Texas 500 Start?
2019 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series
Start Time: 3 p.m. EST
Date: Sunday, Nov. 3, 2019
Laps: 334 (501 miles)
2018 Winner: Kevin Harvick (Stewart-Haas Racing)
Where is the AAA Texas 500 This Year?
The 2019 AAA Texas 500 takes place at the Texas Motor Speedway in Fort Worth, Texas.
Who Won the AAA Texas 500 Pole?
Kevin Harvick won the 2019 AAA Texas 500 pole.
AAA Texas 500 Betting Odds
All AAA Texas 500 betting lines, odds and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Denny Hamlin (+330)
- Kevin Harvick (+350)
- Kyle Busch (+650)
- Martin Truex Jr. (+650)
- Kur Busch (+1100)
- Brad Keselowski (+1300)
- Erik Jones (+1300)
- Kyle Larson (+1600)
- Joey Logano (+1800)
- Chase Elliott (+2000)
- Clint Boyer (+2000)
AAA Texas 500 Betting Trends and Stats
- Kevin Harvick has won the last two AAA Texas 500 races.
- Denny Hamlin won the Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series’ first trip to Texas earlier this season.
- Martin Truex Jr. was second in most laps led in last year's AAA Texas 500 and third the year prior, but has never won there.
- Kyle Busch has six career top-five finishes in AAA Texas 500, but no wins.
- Denny Hamlin has the most top-five finishes in the 2019 Monster Energy Nascar Cup Series, with 18.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.