What Time Does the 1000Bulbs.com 500 Start?
2019 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series
Start Time: 2 p.m. EST
Date: Sunday, Oct. 13, 2019
Laps: 188 (500.08 miles)
2018 Winner: Aric Almirola (Stewart-Haas Racing)
Where is the 1000Bulbs.com 500 This Year?
This year's 1000Bulbs.com 500 takes place at the Talladega Superspeedway in Talladega, Alabama.
Who Won the 1000Bulbs.com 500 Pole?
The 2019 1000Bulbs.com 500 pole winner is Chase Elliott (+900), of Hendrick Motorsports. Kurt Busch (+1300), of Stewart-Haas Racing, won the 2018 pole position in last year's 1000Bulbs.com race.
1000Bulbs.com 500 Betting Odds
All 1000Bulbs.com 500 betting lines, odds and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Joey Logano (+750)
- Brad Keselowski (+850)
- Chase Elliott (+900)
- Denny Hamlin (+1100)
- Kevin Harvick (+1100)
- Kyle Busch (+1100)
- Kurt Busch (+1300)
- Clint Bowyer (+1400)
- Ricky Stenhouse Jr. (+1400)
- Ryan Blaney (+1400)
- Alex Bowman (+1600)
- Aric Almirola (+1800)* 2018 1000Bulbs.com 500 Champion
- Kyle Larson (+2000)
1000Bulbs.com 500 Betting Trends & Stats
- Clint Bowyer (+1400), Brad Keselowski (+850) and Joey Logano (+750) are tied for the most 1000Bulbs.com 500 wins among active drivers with two.
- Logano won back-to-back iterations of the 1000Bulbs.com 500 in 2015 and 2016.
- Keselowski leads all active drivers in Sunday's race with five career wins at Talladega Superspeedway.
- Team Penske drivers have won four of the last five iterations of the 1000Bulbs.com 500.
- Ford drivers have won six straight iterations of the 1000Bulbs.com 500.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.