NASCAR Odds for Consumers Energy 400 With Preliminary Entry List, 2019 Pole Winner & Start Time
What Time Does the Consumers Energy 400 NASCAR Race Start?
2019 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series
Start Time: 3 p.m. EST
Date: Sunday, Aug. 11, 2019
Laps: 200 (400 miles)
2018 Winner: Kevin Harvick (Stewart-Haas Racing)
Where is the Consumers Energy 400 Race This Year?
The 2019 Consumers Energy 400 race, formerly known as the Pure Michigan 400 (2011-17), is held at the Michigan International Speedway in Brooklyn, Michigan.
Who Won the 2019 Consumers Energy 400 Pole?
The 2019 Consumers Energy Pole Winner and qualifying results have yet to be determined. However, Denny Hamlin won last year's Consumers Energy 400 pole.
Consumers Energy 400 Betting Odds
All Consumers Energy 400 betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Kyle Busch (+470)
- Martin Truex Jr. (+500)
- Brad Keselowski (+550)
- Joey Logano (+550)
- Kevin Harvick (+550)
- Denny Hamlin (+1300)
- Chase Elliott (+1700)
- Kyle Larson (+1700)
- Clint Bowyer (+1800)
- Erik Jones (+2000)
2019 Consumers Energy 400 Preliminary Entry List
Consumers Energy 400 Betting Trends & Stats
- The Consumers Energy 400 race was formerly known as the Pure Michigan 400 from 2011-17.
- Kyle Larson (+1700) has won two of the last three Consumers Energy 400s, winning back-to-back events from 2016-17.
- Kevin Harvick (+550) is the defending Consumers Energy 400 champion. He also won this event in 2010.
- Harvick has led the most laps (172) of any driver over his last five races at Michigan International Speedway.
- Joey Logano (+550) has led the second-most laps (164) of any driver over his last five races at Michigan International Speedway.
- Chevrolet drivers have won three of the last five Consumers Energy 400s.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.