NASCAR Odds for Coca-Cola 600 Race, Including Pole Winner, Qualifying and Start Time at Charlotte Motor Speedway
What Time Does the Coca-Cola 600 Race Start?
The Coca-Cola 600
Start Time: 6 p.m. EST
Date: Sunday, May 24, 2020
Laps: 400 (600 miles)
2019 Winner: Martin Truex Jr. (Joe Gibbs Racing)
Who Won the 2020 Coca-Cola 600 Poll?
Kyle Busch won the pole position for the Coca-Cola 600 in Sunday afternoon's qualifying run.
Where is the Coca-Cola 600 Race This Year?
The 2020 Coca-Cola 600 is held at Charlotte Motor Speedway in Concord, North Carolina.
Coca-Cola 600 Betting Odds
All Coca-Cola 600 betting lines, odds and props are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Martin Truex Jr. (+550) *2019 Coca-Cola 600 Winner
- Jimmie Johnson (+600)
- Kevin Harvick (+650)
- Kyle Busch (+650)
- Chase Elliott (+750)
- Alex Bowman (+900)
- Denny Hamlin (+1000)
- Joey Logano (+1200)
- Brad Keselowski (+1400)
- Kurt Busch (+1400)
- William Byron (+1900)
- Matt Kenseth (+2100)
Coca-Cola 600 Qualifying Results
Coca-Cola 600 Betting Trends & Stats
- Jimmie Johnson has the second-most all-time Coca-Cola 600 wins with four (2003-05, 2014) and the most among all active driver's in this year's race.
- Johnson's eight career wins on this track (Charlotte Motor Speedway) also lead all active drivers in this year's race.
- Johnson's 12.20 career average finishing position at Charlotte Motor Speedway (35 races) leads all active drivers in this year's race.
- Despite trailing Johnson in each of these categories, Kyle Busch has the second-best career numbers among active drivers at this track in terms of: laps led (1,449), top-5 finishes (13) and top-10 finishes (18).
- Toyota drivers have won four of the last five Coca-Cola 600s.
Get $5 FREE when you sign up for FanDuel Racing, plus we’ll match your first deposit in site credit up to $50!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.