Missouri vs Georgia Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 11
Missouri Tigers (5-3, 2-2 SEC) vs. No. 6 Georgia Bulldogs (7-1, 4-1 SEC)
Date: Saturday, Nov. 9, 2019
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Sanford Stadium – Athens, GA
Missouri vs Georgia Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIZZ: (+630) | UGA: (-925)
Spread: MIZZ: +17 (-105) | UGA: -17 (-115)
Total: 47 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: MIZZ: 27% | UGA: 73%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: MIZZ: N/A | UGA: (+1800)
Missouri vs Georgia Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Georgia defeated Missouri, 43-29, on the road in the most recent meeting between these programs on Sept. 22, 2018.
- Georgia is 5-0 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Missouri.
- Georgia is 7-1 in the eight all-time, head-to-head matchups with Missouri.
- Missouri lost to Kentucky, 29-7, on the road in Week 9.
- Georgia defeated then-No. 6 Florida, 24-17, on the road in Week 10.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.