Mexico vs Canada Match Info & Start Time
2021 CONCACAF Gold Cup — Semifinals
Mexico vs. Canada
Date: Thursday, July 29, 2021
Start Time: 10:00 p.m. EST
Venue: NRG Stadium — Houston, TX
Mexico vs Canada Spread & Odds
All CONCACAF Gold Cup betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MEX: (-180) | CAN: (+480) | DRAW: (+260)
Spread: MEX: -1 (+175) | CAN: +1 (+125)
Total: 2.5 – Over: (-104) | Under: (-134)
Team to Score the First Goal: MEX: (-220) | CAN: (+210) I NO GOALS: (+850)
Mexico vs Canada Prediction & Expert Pick
All CONCACAF Gold Cup expert picks and predictions are according to FootballPredictions and will be updated when available.
Mexico vs Canada Betting Trends
- Mexico defeated Canada, 3-1, in a Gold Cup match during their last head-to-head matchup on June 19, 2019.
- Mexico defeated Honduras, 3-0, in the quarterfinals of the 2021 Gold Cup on Saturday, July 24.
- Canada defeated Costa Rica, 2-0, in the quarterfinals of the 2021 Gold Cup on Sunday, July 25.
- Mexico is 3-1-0 (W-D-L) in the 2021 CONCACAF Gold Cup.
- Canada is 3-0-1 (W-D-L) in the 2021 CONCACAF Gold Cup.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.