Cover Photo: Getty Images
Mets vs Phillies Game Info
New York Mets (37-41, 17-27 Away) vs. Philadelphia Phillies (39-38, 23-17 Home)
Date: Monday, June 24, 2019
Time: 7:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Citizens Bank Park — Philadelphia, PA
Mets vs Phillies Betting Odds & Probable Pitchers
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NYM: (+112) | PHI: (-128)
Spread: NYM: +1.5 (-174) | PHI: -1.5 (+148)
Total: 10 – Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: NYM: 20% | PHI: 80%
Probable Pitchers: NYM: Steven Matz (5-5, 4.28 ERA) | PHI: Zach Eflin (6-7, 2.83 ERA)
Mets vs Phillies Betting Trends
- The Mets are 6-14 straight up in their last 20 games on the road.
- The total has gone over in nine of the Mets' last 13 games.
- Philadelphia is 1-6 straight up in its last seven games at home.
- Philadelphia is 4-1 straight up in its last five games when playing at home against the Mets.
Mets vs Phillies Stats
- The Mets are averaging 4.76 runs per game this season (No. 16 in MLB).
- Philadelphia is averaging 4.68 runs per game this season (No. 17 in MLB).
- Steven Matz has a 1-3 record with a 5.02 ERA in seven career starts against Philadelphia.
- Zach Eflin has a 2-4 record with a 5.40 ERA in eight career starts against the Mets.
Mets vs Phillies Prop Bet
All Mets vs Phillies betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Zach Eflin - Strikeouts: Over 5.5 (+124) – Zach Eflin isn't known for being a strikeout pitcher, but he's really been mowing down batters since the calendar turned to June. The 25-year-old righty has punched out at least six batters in all three of his starts this month. Additionally, Eflin is averaging 8.3 strikeouts per nine innings for his career against the Mets.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.