Cover Photo: Getty Images
Mets vs Cubs Game Info
New York Mets (37-40, 17-26 Away) vs. Chicago Cubs (41-35, 26-14 Home)
Date: Sunday, June 23, 2019
Time: 2:20 p.m. EST
Venue: Wrigley Field – Chicago, IL
Mets vs Cubs Betting Odds & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NYM: (-108) | CHC: (-108)
Spread: NYM: -1.5 (+150) | CHC: +1.5 (-178)
Total: 8.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-116)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: NYM: 42% | CHC: 58%
Probable Pitcher: NYM: Jacob deGrom (4-6, 3.26 ERA) | CHC: Cole Hamels (6-2, 2.85 ERA)
Mets vs Cubs Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in nine of the Mets' last 12 games.
- The Mets are 3-10 straight up in their last 13 games.
- The Cubs are 4-8 straight up in their last 12 games.
- The total has hit the over in 11 of the Cubs' last 15 games against the Mets.
Mets vs Cubs Stats
- The Mets are averaging 4.78 runs per game this season (No. 16 in MLB).
- The Cubs are averaging 5.05 runs per game this season (No. 12 in MLB).
- Jacob deGrom has a 2-2 record with a 3.05 ERA in seven career starts against the Cubs.
- Cole Hamels has a 9-14 record with a 3.89 ERA in 33 career starts against the Mets.
Mets vs Cubs Prop Bet
All Mets-Cubs betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Jacob deGrom - Strikeouts: Over 7.5 (-166) – Jacob deGrom hasn't been nearly as dominant as he was last season, but he's still been a solid source of strikeouts in 2019 (112 Ks in 91 innings pitched). Additionally, deGrom has fanned at least eight hitters in each of his last three starts, and the Chicago Cubs are averaging 9.00 Ks per game this season (No. 20 in MLB).
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.