Memphis vs Georgia Basketball Game Info
No. 18 Memphis Tigers (5-1, 0-0 Away) vs. Georgia Bulldogs (2-5, 2-2 Home)
Date: Wednesday, December 1, 2021
Time: 7:15 p.m. EST
Venue: Stegeman Coliseum — Athens, GA
Coverage: SEC Network
Memphis vs Georgia Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MEM: (-750) | UGA: (+520)
Spread: MEM: -11.5 (-110) | UGA: +11.5 (-110)
Total: 142.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: MEM: (+3000) | UGA: (+50000)
Memphis vs Georgia Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Memphis Tigers win (75.5%)
Memphis vs Georgia Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Georgia is 2-1 straight up in three all-time head-to-head matchups against Memphis.
- Georgia defeated Memphis, 65-62, during their most recent meeting on Jan. 4, 2020.
- Memphis is 4-10 straight up in its last 14 games against an SEC opponent.
- The total has hit the under in five of Memphis' last six games played on Wednesday.
- Georgia is 0-5-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six home games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Georgia's last five games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.