Cover Photo: Getty Images
Mavericks vs Thunder Game Info
Dallas Mavericks (29-46, 7-31 Away) vs. Oklahoma City Thunder (44-32, 24-13 Home)
Date: Sunday, March 31, 2019
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Chesapeake Energy Arena – Oklahoma City, OK
Mavericks vs Thunder Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DAL: (+640) | OKC: (-950)
Spread: DAL: +12 (-110) | OKC: -12 (-110)
Total: 220 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: DAL: 48% | OKC: 52%
Mavericks vs Thunder Betting Trends & Stats
- Dallas is 2-4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- Dallas is 2-12 straight up in its last 14 games.
- Oklahoma City is 2-6 ATS in its last eight games.
- Oklahoma City is 13-6 straight up in its last 19 games.
- The total has gone over in four of Oklahoma City's last five games.
Mavericks vs Thunder Prop Bet
All Mavericks-Thunder betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Russell Westbrook Total Points: Over 23.5 (-118) – Westbrook is coming off a 27-point performance against the Denver Nuggets. Westbrook is also particularly effective in transition, which could give the Dallas Mavericks' defense some issues. The Mavericks surrender 16.5 fastbreak points per game (PPG), which ranks No. 29 in the NBA, so look for Westbrook to push the pace in transition.
Build your free bracket today, unlike other brackets, our $250,000 payout is guaranteed! It’s tournament time, and this year, you can get a piece of the action for FREE. Fill out your free bracket today, then come back to bet all throughout the tournament. https://www.fanduel.com/march-madness
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.