Mariners vs Nationals Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for August 23
By Duel Staff
The Seattle Mariners versus the Washington Nationals is on the MLB schedule for Tuesday.
Here's everything you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Mariners vs Nationals Game Info
- Seattle Mariners (66-56) vs. Washington Nationals (41-82)
- Date: Tuesday, August 23, 2022
- Time: 10:10 PM ET
- Venue: T-Mobile Park -- Seattle, Washington
Mariners vs Nationals Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: SEA: (-260) | WSH: (+215)
- Spread: SEA: -1.5 (-128) | WSH: +1.5 (+106)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-104) | Under: (-118)
Mariners vs Nationals Probable Starting Pitchers
The starting pitchers are Robbie Ray (9-8) for the Seattle Mariners, and Erick Fedde for the Washington Nationals.
Mariners vs Nationals Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Mariners win (66.9%)
Mariners vs Nationals Moneyline
- Washington is a +215 underdog on the moneyline, while Seattle is a -260 favorite at home.
Mariners vs Nationals Spread
- The Mariners are favored by 1.5 runs at home versus the Nationals. The Mariners are -128 to cover the spread, while the Nationals are +106.
Mariners vs Nationals Over/Under
- The Mariners-Nationals game on August 23 has been given an over/under of 7.5 runs. The over is set at -104 and the under at -118.
Mariners vs Nationals Betting Trends
- The Mariners have been chosen as favorites in 50 games this year and have walked away with the win 33 times (66%) in those games.
- Oddsmakers have given Seattle the best odds of winning they have seen this season with a -260 moneyline listed for this contest.
- Seattle's games have gone over the total in 59 of their 122 opportunities.
- The Nationals have been the underdog on the moneyline 107 total times this season. They've finished 34-73 in those games.
- When playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of +215 or longer, Washington has a 6-8 record (winning 42.9% of its games).
- Washington has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 59 times this season for a 59-57-6 record against the over/under.