On Friday in the NBA, the Orlando Magic are up against the Houston Rockets.
All the information you need is below, in order to make a smart wager on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook.
Magic vs Rockets Game Info
- Orlando Magic (13-47) vs. Houston Rockets (15-43)
- Date: Friday, February 25, 2022
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Venue: Amway Center -- Orlando, Florida
Magic vs Rockets Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: ORL: (-198) | HOU: (+166)
- Spread: ORL: -4.5.5 (-110) | HOU: +4 (-110)
- Total: 228.5 -- Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Magic vs Rockets Betting Trends
- Orlando has beaten the spread 25 times in 60 games.
- This season, 33 of Orlando's 60 games have hit the over.
- Houston has beaten the spread 23 times in 58 games.
- The Rockets are 17-29-1 as 4-point underdogs or greater.
- There have been 33 Houston games (out of 58) that hit the over this year.
Magic vs Rockets Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Magic win (53.4%)
Magic vs Rockets Point Spread
The Rockets are underdogs by 4.5 points on the road versus the Magic. Houston is -110 to cover the spread, and Orlando is -110.
Magic vs Rockets Over/Under
A combined point total of 228.5 has been set for Magic-Rockets on February 25, with the over at -112 and the under at -108.
Magic vs Rockets Moneyline
Houston is the underdog, +166 on the moneyline, while Orlando is a -198 favorite at home.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!