Cover Photo: Getty Images
Magic vs Heat Game Info
Orlando Magic (36-38, 13-22 Away) vs. Miami Heat (36-37, 17-20 Home)
Date: Tuesday, March 26, 2019
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: American Airlines Arena – Miami, FL
Magic vs Heat Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ORL: (+166) | MIA: (-196)
Spread: ORL: +5 (-110) | MIA: -5 (-110)
Total: 205 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: ORL: 45% | MIA: 55%
Magic vs Heat Betting Trends & Stats
- Orlando is 4-1 straight up (SU) in its last five games.
- The total has gone under in five of Orlando's last six games.
- Miami is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- Miami is 10-5 SU in its last 15 games against Orlando.
Magic vs Heat Prop Bet
All Magic-Heat betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Dwyane Wade Total Points: Over 13.5 (-112) – Wade is coming off a 20-point performance against the Washington Wizards, and his improved play even has him in the running for the NBA's 6th Man of the Year award. Wade has exceeded 14 points in three of his last five contests, and he's averaging 17.0 points per game (PPG) during that same span.
Build your free bracket today, unlike other brackets, our $250,000 payout is guaranteed! It’s tournament time, and this year, you can get a piece of the action for FREE. Fill out your free bracket today, then come back to bet all throughout the tournament. https://www.fanduel.com/march-madness
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.