Almeida vs Trizano Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 56 — Main Card Featherweight Bout
Lucas Almeida (13-1-0, 8 KO's, 4 Submissions) vs. Michael "The Lone Wolf" Trizano (9-2-0, 2 KO's, 2 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, June 4, 2022
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the main card, which begins at 4 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC APEX — Las Vegas, NV
Almeida vs Trizano Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 56 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Lucas Almeida: (+200)
- Michael Trizano: (-265)
- Draw: (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- Almeida by KO/TKO: (+800)
- Almeida by Points: (+500)
- Almeida by Submission: (+800)
- Trizano by KO/TKO: (+650)
- Trizano by Points: (+105)
- Trizano by Submission: (+500)
Almeida vs Trizano Prediction
UFC Vegas 56 Almeida-Trizanoprediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Michael Trizano (78%)
Method of Victory: Decision (88%)
Almeida vs Trizano Betting Trends & Stats
- Lucas Almeida defeated Italo Trindade, by submission, in his last fight on Oct. 15, 2021.
- Michael Trizano lost to Hakeem Dawodu, by decision, in his last fight on Feb. 5, 2022.
- Almeida averages 6.40 strikes landed per minute with a 46% accuracy rate.
- Trizano averages 3.54 significant strikes landed per minute with a 53% accuracy rate.
- Almeida averages 7.67 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 47% defense rate.
- Trizano averages 3.93 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 49% defense rate.
- Almeida has a 50% takedown defense rate.
- Trizano averages 0.44 takedowns per 15 minutes.
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Devon Platana also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username PepeSilvia0. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.