Liberty vs Ole Miss Week 10 Game Info
Week 10 College Football Game
Liberty Flames (7-2, 3-2 Away) vs. No. 15 Ole Miss Rebels (6-2, 5-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, November 6, 2021
Time: 12:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Vaught-Hemingway Stadium – Oxford, MS
Coverage: SEC Network
Liberty vs Ole Miss Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LIB: (+260) | MISS: (-340)
Spread: LIB: +9.5 (-110) | MISS: -9.5 (-110)
Total: 68.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Liberty vs Ole Miss Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Liberty: (26.6%) | Ole Miss: (73.4%)
Liberty vs Ole Miss Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- This is the first all-time head-to-head matchup between Liberty and Ole Miss.
- Liberty is 14-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last 17 games.
- The total has hit the under in eight of Liberty's last 12 games as an underdog.
- Ole Miss is 6-0 straight up in its last six home games.
- The total hash it the under in four of Ole Miss' last five games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.